My banking client is seeking a Business Analyst with recent MiFID II project experience as well as a law/legal background. (qualified lawyer or equivalent)
The candidate will be
* Providing legal support to the MiFID II programme
* Providing strategic and technical legal advice on the scope of each regulation and interpretation
* As required, liaising with public policy representatives
* Preparation / review of / providing commentary on client facing material, contractual documentation (venue rulebooks) to standards that meet MiFID II compliance.
* Participating as the UK legal representative in programme committees and working groups, providing reports as required.
* recommending and obtaining external legal advice from appropriate panel firms
* Identify enhancements required to internal policies and controls in relation to MiFID II.
* Assist with regulatory traceability of MiFID II business requirements.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.