GreenPlumb SME / MS Azure / SQL / Cloud / Power BI / Agile Government / SC Clearable / Up to £600 a day
London - 6 months +
My client is urgently recruiting for a GreenPlumb SME to work on a high profile project.
Essential skills and experience
* Demonstrable experience in Greenplum (Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment)
* Must have completed at least 2 end to end implementation in Greenplum
* Demonstrable experience of using Azure SQL databases and data warehouse services
* Demonstrable experience of using Data connectors to private cloud data stores
* Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
* Demonstrable experience of successfully working with other suppliers/3rd parties/other partners in the delivery of public sector digital services;
* Demonstrable experience of Data analysis and multi-dimensional data modelling, resource isolation between different tenants of that data platform, using workload management feature of GreenPlum at scale
* Experience in guiding development team to make good schema design choices and write efficient queries
* Experienced in troubleshooting performance issues
* Experience of using Microsoft Azure, and Power BI to develop interactive reports and dashboards for visual insights.
* Demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience.
* Demonstrable experience of successfully design and implementation for cloud based BI / data analytics solutions utilising Microsoft PowerBI
* Demonstrable experience of Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Database Administration, Analytics
* Demonstrable experience of Regulatory Reporting, Data Visualisation
This role requires SC Clearance so please familiarise yourself with the process before applying
If you have the required skills please contact me at *******************************
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.